Work By and For Students
- Movie trailer about Enrique’s Journey produced by high school students and KPBS in San Diego that won an Emmy
- Video Trailer used by Northern Arizona University for its Freshman Read
- Al Jazeera’s Risking it All series – Mexico episode: Latin American migrants risking life and limb to reach the US border
- Marc Silver & Gael Garcia Bernal’s short documentary: The Invisibles
- Coverage of Sonia Nazario talk by student at Salve Regina University
- Slideshow about Enrique’s Journey by student Chloe Tomlinson
- Enrique’s Journey Journal This is an inspiring publication put together by Atherton High School teacher Scott Wade’s class in Louisville, Kentucky. Through poems, stories and sermons, students reflect on Enrique’s Journey and their own life experiences. Three of the students lived in refugee camps in Kenya. Two students were born in Guatemala and rode the trains through Mexico. Other students come from Mexico, Puerto Rico and Cuba. Two students were born in the United States.