Middle School Teaching Guides
- Facing History & Ourselves Six-Week Unit designed to accompany the young adult edition of the Enrique’s Journey text. Includes section overviews, classroom activities, links to resources and handouts, discussion questions, and assessments.
- Random House Teaching Guide includes pre-reading activity, questions for group discussion, and student activities.
- Lit Chart for Enrique’s Journey good for teachers and readers. Full PDF available and interactive chart lists key themes and detailed analysis for each chapter of the book .
- Boston Latin Academy assignments providing students with questions to think about as they read as well as resources relevant to immigration.
- StoryboardThat can be used as an engaging, visual activity that allows students to create storyboard versions of scenes in books, plays, and more.
- Quiz site with vocabulary words picked from Enrique’s Journey.
- Interactive timeline on Enrique’s Journey.
- Teachers Pay Teachers Who’s Who Character Graphic Organizer to help your students keep track of all of the main characters in Enrique’s Journey.