Middle School Teaching Guides
- Random House Young Adult Version of Enrique’s Journey Geared to the Common Core Standards, for Students in the 7th Grade and up.
- Lit Chart for Enrique’s Journey good for teachers and readers. Full PDF available and interactive chart lists key themes and detailed analysis for each chapter of the book .
- Boston Latin Academy assignments providing students with questions to think about as they read as well as resources relevant to immigration.
- StoryboardThat can be used as an engaging, visual activity that allows students to create storyboard versions of scenes in books, plays, and more.
- Teaching Guides for 7th grade Spanish classes with suggested exercises before reading the book, multiple choice questions, and group activities.
- Facing History Middle School and High School Suggested Activities (Word Doc). Lists themes connected to the book and classroom activities to help students critically analyze character development and subject of immigration.
- Quiz site with vocabulary words picked from Enrique’s Journey.
- Interactive timeline on Enrique’s Journey.